Inspiring Blogger Award
Happy New Year! WordPress sends out an annual update on how our blogs are doing. Here’s a sample from mine: A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,500 times in 2014. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people. Viewers were from 77 countries in all. Most visitors came from the United States. Brazil & U.K. were not far behind. The busiest day of the year was November 2nd. The most popular post that day was Release Day Signing.
Thank you everyone for keeping this blog hopping! And now in other news:
Thank you to Rachel Tey! I’m excited to announce she has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. You can read more about Rachel here.
Keeping the Blogisphere a Beautiful Place
The original award image was a bit fuzzy, so I found the above version in a higher resolution.
The Award rules are:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
So, here we go…7 things about me:
1. I haven’t watched TV in years, but I love movies.
2. I don’t like jello, but I enjoy chocolate desserts.
3. I’ve never had a cup of coffee, but I like green tea.
4. I eat gluten-free and love NYAJ’s carrot cake.
5. I work in a library and will never tire of books.
6. I don’t have pets, but there are lots of fish in our house.
7. I love art and will return to painting someday.
There are so many inspiring blogs out there and I had tremendous trouble keeping my list to 15 (I may have left in a few extra, while missing others just as deserving). I’m thinking of them as I type–the list goes on and on! With no further ado and in no particular order, I nominate the following bloggers:
Jama at Jama’s Alphabet Soup
Leandra at Le&ndra Wallace
Mirka at Mirka Muse
Barbara at March House Books
Bobbi and friends at Teaching Authors
Mei-Mei at Jedi by Knight
Wendy at Wendy L. MacDonald
Yvonne at Yvonne Ventresca
Laurie at Laurie J. Edwards
Claudine at Carry Us Off Books
Greg at Always in the Middle
Kenne at Becoming is Superior to Being
Cindy at Cindy Rice Designs
Sally at Wee Folk Studio
S. L. at Eagle-Eyed Editor
Dan at redstuffdan
Neil at Neil Murray
Marcia and friends at The Write Stuff
Marianne and friends at Writers’ Rumpus